Salary £30,000 - £44,000 per annum
Location Potters BarFULL_TIME
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-23 banking Potters Bar Hertfordshire GB GBP 30000 44000 44000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Trainee Accountant/Assistant Accountant – International Financial Services business - £30,000 - £44,000 plus study support based in Potters Bar
An excellent Trainee Accountant/Assistant Accountant opportunity for a self motivated AAT/ACCA or CIMA studier with an international financial services business - excellent benefits and a fantastic working culture. This role will be based in Potters Bar and the salary will be from £30,000 - £44,000 depending on experience.
A leading provider of financial products and services with offices across the globe is looking for a self motivated individual to join their high performing team. Recently they have experienced a higher demand for the products they offer and due to this significant growth, the business is expanding the investment reporting team.
Main responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant/Trainee Accountant:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on the movements in the investment financials, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparation of detailed analysis on investment reporting including Balance Sheet analysis.
- To provide working papers for all investment financials, including a detailed analytical review of the P&L and Balance Sheet for each reporting period.
- Monitor and reconcile all valuation and unit pricing movements to ensure correct and complete information is reflected in the reported financials.
- Keep up to date with Financial legislation and regulatory changes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have strong Excel skills
The role will be based in Potters Bar and salary will be £30,000 - £44,000 , this will be depending on experience.
If you would like to take the next step in your career, please apply to this role immediately or email your CV to email@example.com or call me for more information on 01727 617010.