Salary £80,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Hugh Almond
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 financial-services Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Business Robert Walters are currently working with a financial services business based in Greater Manchester in their search for a Treasury Manager. Reporting directly into the CFO the business seek a commercially minded, hands on candidate who's able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. The organisation that we're representing have bold growth plans and have an ambitions to become the number one player in a highly competitive market. With organic and acquisitive growth on the horizon the organisation require a pro-active candidate who can quickly adapt to change and a manage the treasury function.
The permanent Treasury Manager will be responsible for managing a broad treasury portfolio and ensure that all compliance and regulatory requirements are in place. The successful candidate will also be responsible for delivering the longer term treasury strategic plan and assist the CFO with all aspects of forward planning.
Specific aspects of the role include:
- Management of the treasury portfolio to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met
- Management of treasury reporting requirements focussing on forecasting cash flows, interest rates, regulatory and liquidity reporting
- Lead on all aspects of the weekly, monthly and quarterly cash management and establish any re-occurring trends
- Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders to deliver key strategic and operational requirements
- Deliver effective working relationships with the banks and lead on a number of key projects
- Deliver a risk management treasury framework focussing on continuous improvement and reducing organisational risk
- Delivery of treasury MI to the executive and provide analysis / recommendations to assist with the decision making processes
- Roll out improved compliance, controls and processes across the treasury function
Candidates wishing to apply for the role will have proven experience of being a Treasury Manager. The candidate will have a thorough understanding of treasury and cash management and will ideally have up to date working knowledge of governance and controls and how these are applied within a finance environment. Ideally the candidate will have worked within an a larger business and will have the ability to lead a treasury function. The candidate will have advanced Excel skills and the ability to analyse and make recommendations on large volumes of information. Advanced stakeholder management skills are key as the individual will be working with a number of key executives and external stakeholders.