AVP - Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 banking London London GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global bank with an excellent reputation in London, is searching for an experienced Financial Planning Analyst to join their Planning & Stress Testing team on a permanent basis.
The overall purpose of this opportunity will encompass analysing and communicating key drivers of the business plans, providing effective performance management information and supporting key business decisions through detailed and insightful analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support and determine Business financial strategy, ensuring integration and alignment to Group performance guidelines
- Provide insightful analysis around key business drivers
- Develop multi-year financial plans, short term plans, rolling forecasts and scenario analyses to advance the business mission and strategic priorities, including support on stress tests
- Support and coordinate the plan development process, managing stakeholders and ensuring both internal and group deadlines are met
It would be preferable that you are a qualified finance professional (such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or an international equivalent with previous FP&A experience and 2-3 years PQE.
Key skills required:
- The ability to communicate both in writing and verbally in order to deliver financial information to senior management
- Build partnerships with important internal clients
- Good Excel skills, with the ability to construct well-controlled spreadsheets and financial models
- Knowledge of the investment banking industry
- Hyperion experience would be an advantage
If interested, please apply online or email your most up to date CV to email@example.com