Treasury - Funding & Liquidity
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Craig Barrett
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 financial-services UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
One of the key players in the UK financial services sector has an exciting opportunity for a Funding & Liquidity Manager to work across a broad spectrum of tasks within Group Treasury due to an internal promotion. The Funding & Liquidity role will cover work such as the ILAAP, Stress Testing and Funding Plans and play a meaningful role in the organisation’s approach to managing Funding & Liquidity. The successful candidate will be provided with a breadth of learning and development in regard to Group liquidity management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing the ILAAPs across all relevant liquidity groups and preparing materials for internal review ahead of the PRA submission
- Supporting the annual stress testing processes
- Preparing the Group funding plan across all relevant liquidity groups by working across divisional teams, Risk and the Finance community
- Deputise for the Senior Manager as required
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in Treasury and in building a career within Treasury at this employer.
Key skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or ACT preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of Treasury concepts
- Proven track record of Funding & Liquidity management and planning within a complex organisation
- Ability to evidence process improvement and proactive problem-solving skills