AVP - Financial Performance & Analysis
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 24 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global investment bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a preferably qualified accountant to join their FP&A team on a permanent basis.
The overall purpose of this opportunity will encompass responsibility for a number of key financial performance reporting and planning deliverables to senior management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver management information to clients in a prompt, accurate and actionable manner for P&L (actual, budget and forecast)
- Take the role of a business advisor in order to support senior managers, proactively dealing with requests and anticipating client needs
- Manage the preparation, posting & analysis of the monthly P&L
- Work with Global Finance controllers to co-ordinate regional reporting up to global/product levels and uphold applicable finance hierarchies
- Manage and govern the accrual and prepayment procedure for the groups supported
It would be preferable that you are a qualified finance professional (such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or an international equivalent with previous FP&A experience and 2-3 years PQE.
Key skills required:
- The ability to communicate both in writing and verbally in order to deliver financial information to senior management
- Build partnerships with important internal clients
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering high quality work
- Good Excel skills, with the ability to construct well-controlled spreadsheets and financial models
- Knowledge of the investment banking industry is not a prerequisite
- Hyperion experience would be an advantage
If interested, please apply online or email your most up to date CV to email@example.com