Senior Finance Projects Manager
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Wendy Smith-Howes
Date posted 18 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
18 month contract as Senior Finance Project Manager for this Financial Services Employer based in MIlton Keynes. The role is to support the development and timely implementation of new Capital Models infrastructure under the Agile methodology, to internal standards and in accordance with supervisory requirements/guidelines; as well as ensuring the Capital Reporting area’s compliance with Risk Data Aggregation and internal Data Quality standards and guidelines.
As Senior Finance Manager of this Financial Services Employer based in Milton Keynes will will enjoy a varied and challenging 18 month contract.
Summary of key responsibilities
- Coordination of testing activities and support with UAT.
- Monitoring of new Capital Reporting Infrastructure activities and proactive resolution of any issues.
- Driving forward project development in order to meet tight deadlines in a timely manner.
- Facilitating communication between Capital Reporting and Project Teams.
- Liaising with Chief Data Officer (CDO) team and Group to ensure Capital Reporting compliance with Risk Data Aggregation protocols and guidelines.
- Liaising with Chief Data Officer (CDO) team to implement Data Quality framework; working to ensure continuous improvement in Data Quality.
- Working to facilitate the adoption of best practices for Data Quality and Data Protection (GDPR) within the Capital Reporting area.
Qualifications and requirements of the role
- At least five years’ experience in the banking industry (Finance or Risk).
- A good understanding of the UK risk/finance reporting systems and infrastructure.
- Experience in using large amounts of data and complex calculations.
- Accountant (or similar from Risk background).
- Experience in testing systems and reviewing results.
- Experience in driving projects forward and coordinating different workstreams.
- Ability to use and write queries in standard tools (currently: Business Objects, SAS).
If you can commit to a long term contract and have the relevant experience for the role send your cv to email@example.com