AVP - Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global Investment bank based in London, is searching for a preferably qualified accountant with Financial Planning & Analysis experience to join the Business Performance & Analysis team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for a number of key financial performance reporting and planning deliverables to senior management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving the month end closing of financial information for the Investment Bank
- Leading the co-ordination of weekly Investment Bank papers
- Production of financials updates for the Investment Bank Executive Committee
- Producing Investor Relations and Strategy deliverables for quarterly results
- Understand key Revenue and Cost drivers for the Investment Bank
The ideal candidate will be a preferably qualified accountant with 3 years post qualified Business Performance and Analysis experience.
Key skills required:
- Preferably a qualified accountant with a minimum of a 2.1 degree
- Experience in BP&A or equivalent teams within an Investment Bank is preferable
- Able to communicate across all levels of the organisation
- Delivery orientated with excellent attention to detail
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com