Treasury Controller - Liquidity
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Johnson
Date posted 25 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Investment Bank with an impeccable reputation in London requires a Senior Manager Treasury Controller. They are looking for an experienced professional with practical knowledge surrounding Liquidity and Funding.
As Senior Manager Treasury Controller you will be accountable for managing the production of internal and regulatory liquidity reporting and stress testing. You will work with Treasury and Business Units to ensure that all reporting and stress testing correctly represent the liquidity footprint of the firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quarterly production and development of EMEA NSFR Liquidity reporting
- Oversight of submissions of externally and internally used Liquidity information
- Development of the Global NSFR reporting tool to meet European reporting requirements
- Liquidity Ratio optimization and analysis
- Provide cross-cover on other Liquidity reporting and offer additional support for both internal and external information requests.
To thrive in the role and progress within the business you must demonstrate string understanding of Basel III & EBA liquidity reporting requirements coupled with the ability to interpret detailed information, identify potential issues and mitigating solutions.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of a multi-currency/multi-entity/multi-GAAP general ledger in Banking or Financial Services
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders across the firm to obtain an understanding of complex front to back trade flows, extracting the necessary information to develop a project.
- Experience of producing detailed documentation to support internal processes.
- Ability to produce succinct presentation materials to a high standard to support internal discussions.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders across the bank and influence/steer the project development.
- Knowledge of financial products across Business lines i.e. Fixed income & Equities and associated multi-GAAP accounting.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS accounting for financial products and relevant accounting standards is highly desirable.
This renowned banking institution has an extensive Global footprint. They pride themselves on their values, focused on providing a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. The role provides an excellent opportunity for career progression over the medium term hence the need for complementary skills to make a meaningful impact.
Apply today or call me on 02075098333 to find out more.