Finance Business Partner
Salary £350 - £400 per day
Consultant Craig Barrett
Date posted 21 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
In the role of Finance Business Partner on a contract basis, the role holder will mainly act as a trusted advisor for transformation and change projects, contributing towards the finance strategy as part of a highly effective and engaged team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial management, optimization and control of the cost base
- As Finance Business Partner, partnering with the business through insightful commentary on financials
- Advise business stakeholders through ad hoc analysis
- Collaboratively engage with cross functional teams to deliver commercial outcomes for various programmes.
The ideal candidate will preferably be a Qualified Accountant with a track record of Business Partnering at large, complex organisations.
Key skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) strongly preferred
- Strong Finance Business Partnering background, ideally across IT Change programmes
- Advanced MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills and proven ability to encourage cost based business decisions
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com