AVP Treasury Forecasting
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global Investment bank based in London, is searching for a preferably qualified accountant with 1-2 years qualified experience to join their Treasury Forecasting team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for providing financial reporting and planning & stress testing services to the Treasury business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Run modelling and analysis of Treasury forecast P&L and Balance Sheet
- Delivering high quality and accurate forecast results to meet stakeholder requirements
- Input to the monthly P&L outlook process for Treasury Finance
- Building and managing relationships between the team and key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be a preferably qualified accountant with 2 years post qualified experience in either Product Control or Financial Planning & Analysis.
Key skills required:
- Preferably a qualified accountant ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- 1 -2 years post qualified experience within Financial Services
- Experience of P&L and BS modelling & large data analysis with strong excel skills
- Detailed understanding of products used by Treasury to manage balance sheet and risk
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com