AVP - External Reporting
Salary £300 - £400 per day
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-10-17 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global Investment bank based in London, is searching for a preferably qualified accountant with consolidation experience to join their External Reporting team on a contractual basis.
The role holder will be responsible for external reporting with a focus on daily leverage and group consolidation reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting into the VP of External Reporting & Disclosures
- Focal point of this opportunity will be on external reporting
- Daily leverage reporting
- Specific reporting occurring once a year that is focused on peer analysis of other top tier banks
- Group Consolidation reporting
The ideal candidate will be a preferably qualified accountant with strong group consolidation reporting experience within a large Bank.
Key skills required:
- Preferably a qualified accountant with audit experience
- Confident in the ability to provide detailed explanations to senior stakeholders
- Consolidation experience within a large bank but not necessarily needed to be a technical expert
- Excellent governance and control experience
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com