Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Following the release of recent positive financial results, one of the leading financial institutions in the UK is actively seeking an impactful, technical Financial Controller to provide governance and insight to optimize the cost base across change programmes.
In the role of Financial Controller, you will work with Business Partners to provide robust governance and insight to financially control the balance sheet.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial management, optimization and control of the cost base
- Ensuring books and records are timely, accurate and relevant along with controlling and managing risks
- Financial governance and management of the cost base for change programmes across the bank
- Providing detailed and value-added analysis with regards to financial planning activity
The ideal candidate will preferably be a Qualified Accountant with a track record of cost control and delivering challenging operational and cost targets.
Key skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) strongly preferred
- Strong Financial Control background within large, complex organisations
- Understanding of accounting policy relating to capitalization and awareness of the project lifecycle
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com