Finance Business Partner
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
One of the best performing banks in the City of London is eager to hear from a driven and commercial Finance Business Partner to tell the story behind the numbers to key, senior stakeholders in IT Change.
In the role of Finance Business Partner, the role holder will mainly act as a trusted advisor for transformation and change projects, contributing towards the finance strategy as part of a highly effective and engaged team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial management, optimization and control of the cost base
- As Finance Business Partner, partnering with the business through insightful commentary on financials
- Advise business stakeholders through ad hoc analysis
- Collaboratively engage with cross functional teams to deliver commercial outcomes for various programmes.
The ideal candidate will preferably be a Qualified Accountant with a track record of Business Partnering at large, complex organisations.
Key skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) strongly preferred
- Strong Finance Business Partnering background, ideally across IT Change programmes
- Advanced MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills and proven ability to encourage cost based business decisions
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org