Senior Finance Manager - Cash Equities & Trading
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 30 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A top tier Investment bank based in London, is searching for a preferably qualified accountant with 1-2 years post qualified experience to join their Financial Control team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for Financial Control and management of Trading Fees and global reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial Control and management of Trading Fees
- Monthly expense management and analysis for the Business unit, including being a key part of new product on-boards
- Supervision of up to 10 controllers based off-shore
The ideal candidate will be a preferably qualified accountant with 1-2 years post qualified experience within a Product Control role.
Key skills required:
- Ideally Cash Equity Product knowledge
- Preferably Brokerage & clearing working experience
- Competent Systems use
- Great accounting knowledge
If interested please apply online or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org