Corporate Insolvency Administrator
Salary £20,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 04 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Corporate Insolvency Administrator Involved in the case management of corporate insolvency cases you will be involved in the case administration, case progression and due diligence of legal and financial cases. You will also be involved in corporate insolvency investigations and criminal/disqualification proceedings.
Key duties will include:
Full case administration of Liquidations and Administrations
Handle and respond, within acceptable timescales, to case related correspondence and telephone calls from stakeholders, clients, creditors and ex-employees
Manage IPS system for all cases and deal with diary prompts as appropriate
Draft statutory reports for clients and secured creditors, review statutory reports to general creditors and complete final case reviews
Visit clients premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary
Assist with the firm’s marketing and Practice Development activities
You will be exceptionally well organised, with the ability to prioritise and operate under minimal supervision, with a keen attention to detail and an interest in the agenda of the team as a whole
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Experience working within a financial services processing or administration (or similar) environment demonstrating strong administration and customer service skills is desirable;
• The ability to work as part of a team and a co-operative work ethic;
• Superior written and verbal communication skills;
• Solid, proven computer skills;
• Effective time management skills, that show solid organisational and diary management skills within a fast-paced, fluid working environment;
• Strong analytical skills and with excellent attention to detail;
Excellent training, career progression and earning potential are available.
Salary £20,000 to £28,000 dependent upon experience.
Study support available for CPI/CPPI and subsequent JIEB