Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 03 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Due to expansion, a well respected, boutique Financial Practice are seeking an experienced Finance/Secured Loan Underwriter/Loan Processor to join their established team With the ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to underwriting secured loan and bridging finance applications within an approved lending mandate, you will hold a mandate to underwrite loans, and be responsible for underwriting the existing flow of loans.
Key Duties include:
· To understand and analyse key items such as credit searches, bank statements, financial accounts, property valuations and business appraisals in order to make informed lending decisions.
· To deliver high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in data input and all written communication produced and deliver to board of directors.
· Able to develop a rationale for those cases outside of own lending mandate or company lending policy
· To build successful working relationships with external contacts
· To effectively manage a pipeline of cases through to completion, ensuring both company service standards and the lending policy is complied with throughout.
· Work effectively with the credit risk and finance teams to ensure all lending requirements are satisfied prior to release of funds
· To embrace the principles of treating customers fairly and responsible lending
You should be dedicated, ambitious, self motivated and keen to work in an entrepreneurial, corporate environment.
This role offers the opportunity to join the company and develop your career during an exciting period of expansion and commercial growth