Manager, Collateral Management - Australia Based Role
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + super
Consultant Dugald Locke
Date posted 28 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Description * A key opportunity within the Collateral Management Team (CMT) * A chance to work closely with the markets business stakeholders and the Head of CMT * Build a rewarding career in an innovative and collaborative environment
About The Role
Role Location: Sydney or Melbourne
Role Type: Full-time
The role is to support the Global Collateral Management Team (CMT) in its function with the daily management of our clients Collateral obligations. It is also tasked with improving CMT business process and help deliver the next phase of Initial Margin regulatory delivery and other FY18 deliverables into the operating model. The role reports directly to the Head of Collateral Management and Regulatory controls to assist them in meeting the business, risk and compliance obligations for the CMT function.
The CMT Team covers daily margining across our clients ISDA/CSA, GMRA and OTC Clearing. It executes collateral margin calls, manages CSA agreements in the relevant credit, collateral and trade systems for uncleared OTC derivatives. The teams function is a key markets global function to reduce credit Counterparty Risk for our client when trading uncleared derivative products.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance or Commerce/Business.
- Previous experience related to Collateral Management either as a BAU responsibility or Project experience
- Previous experience in supporting project deliverables acting as either an SME or undertaking UAT desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills predicate the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Process reengineering (operating models/process flows) desirable.
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously in ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to work under pressure in response to specific issues.