VP Cost Management - Global Banking Group
Salary £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 28 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global bank with an impressive reputation in London as well as internationally, is searching for an experienced Senior Cost Analyst to join their Global Banking team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be working in the global cost team to provide analysis and insight in cost and headcount reporting to key stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, analysis and review of monthly reports
- Manage the forecast cycles working closely with Finance teams
- Manage the deliverables during planning and budgeting cycles
- Review and monitor controls to ensure accuracy and consistency in reporting
- Document communicate and action to mitigate MI & Financial reporting issues across platforms
The ideal candidate will preferably have a relevant professional accountancy qualification and previous experience in a Management Information reporting capacity.
Key skills required:
- Familiarity with TM1 and presentation skills would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the business
- Develop collaborative and productive working relationships across functions and able to face off to key business stakeholders
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Sense of ownership and a strong control mind-set
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com