Funding & Risk Trader VP
Salary £100,000 - £130,000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 12 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A well established financial services house based in London is looking for a VP Level Funding & Risk Trader to join their Treasury Function, ensuring the execution of Capital, Funding and Liquidity Risks and its requirements meet the supply and demand of money across the balance sheet.
This business area us responsible for the efficient funding of BI, Hedging and management of all Banking Book IRRR, management of the liquidity pool ensuring the group meets all regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities in the Funding & Risk Trader VP role will include:
- Diversify short term external liquidity sources across a range of products, markets and [programmes.
- Ensure the firm is funded in line with projected requirements.
- Manage the size, composition and risk if the liquidity buffer
- Aggregation of risk across the banking book ensuring the liquidity to fund and meet regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all regulatory and internal liquidity stress requirements are met.
- Effectively manage the pricing of funding curve and ensure efficient execution.
A successful application in the Funding & Risk Trader VP Role will include:
- Execution experience across FI and proven ability to execute through challenging market conditions.
- Interest rate risk measurements, management and execution, including structural hedging.
- Understanding of Transfer Pricing Mechanisms, hedging strategies, IR and FX Derivatives.
Should you be interested, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7509 8447