Corporate Insolvency Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager
Salary £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 30 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A well respected Boutique Corporate Insolvency Practice are seeking an experienced Corporate Insolvency Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager to join their established Corporate Insolvency/Corporate Recovery department. A specialist role within the Corporate insolvency/recovery department, you will be ensuring case management is efficient and compliant whilst adhering to all required insolvency procedures and standards.
Overseeing CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations, key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Assist team members with their day to day responsibilities.
• Review all communication to ensure it meets all company standards.
• Deal with day to day written correspondence.
• Deal with telephone enquiries varying in complexity.
• Input and maintain accurate data within relevant software.
• Maintain diary and daily tasks utilising the relevant software.
• Collate monthly billing information and authorise invoices.
• Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work.
• Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required.
• Participate in internal and external marketing events when required.
• Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals.
• Liaise with work introducers as and when required.
CPI qualifications are desirable but not essential
An amazing opportunity to join an incredibly well regarded insolvency practice in a senior role, with opportunity for progression