Corporate Finance Manager
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 13 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An investment bank in London, is searching for a preferably qualified Senior Manager to join their Corporate Development team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for the carrying out of activity across the Business Performance and Corporate Development team. Focused on integrating information from various teams in order to articulate to senior stakeholders in the business and board. In addition, you will be responsible for competitor analysis, supporting corporate development agenda and at times M&A activity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking a leading role in development of business strategy and ensuring the co-ordination and delivery of effective information, interpretation and guidance, enabling business areas to assess the downstream implications linked to decisions.
- Initiating, leading and delivering agreed change programmes to achieve continuous improvement
- Leading, managing and motivating a high performing team, developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching, contributing to their development and providing ongoing support
The ideal candidate will hold an accounting qualification (such as ACA/ACCA) preferably in the Big 4 with some form of a corporate development or M&A background.Key skills required:
- Able to articulate how market and economic environment impacts current and future business performance
- Supports and integrates the Financial Planning and Reporting processes and analysis
- Leads, maintains and delivers peer and competitor analysis on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- In conjunction with the Director supports the implementation of M&A projects from strategy through to execution
- Undertakes ad-hoc pieces of analytical and strategic work in support of Exec level reporting
- Produces reports, high quality presentations and business cases for senior internal and external stakeholders
- Researches possible acquisitions targets and keeps abreast of market developments, reporting to senior internal stakeholders as appropriate
If interested please apply online or email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org