Senior Business Development Manager
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits and bonus OTE £70,000
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 19 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Due to continued expansion a dynamic and proactive market leader within the financial sector, are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and driven Senior Business Development Manager to implement strategies and develop opportunities within both new and existing relationships
As an experienced Business Development Manager, ideally within the financial sector, you will assume responsibility for developing and managing a network of relationships, proactively protect existing business volumes and grow revenue from existing channels whilst simultaneously developing new business networks in order to exceed new business targets.
You will also be involved in networking both internally and externally to build key introducer relationships and increase business
You will be self-motivated with the ability to take on a proactive approach and work efficiently without supervision and have the dynamism and drive to go out and get new business.
Key skills/duties will include:
- Possess demonstrable financial industry experience as a Business Development/ Sales Manager
- Have expert knowledge of Property and short term Secured Finance lending
- Hold an understanding of Underwriting and loan applications
- Have the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Work closely with the business development team and advise senior management of pipeline, strategy and commercial viability.
- Source and proactively engage with prospective senior clients
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to align Commercial activity.
An amazing opportunity to join a well-respected venture capital/investment practice during an exciting period of expansion
Salary £35,000 to £45,000 dependent upon experience and uncapped OTE