Financial Controller - Newly Qualified - Investment Management
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + outstanding bonuses
Consultant Mike Cellier
Date posted 08 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Real Estate Private Equity house with c. £2bln AUM is currently in growth phases and looking to add a diligent CA qualified professional to their Finance team. The firm has a pan European and North American Real Estate strategy, priding itself on its unique and non institutional investment style. The Financial Controller will work in an extremely hands on role, reporting the the CFO, based in Mayfair, London.
The firm typically hires candidates of the highest calibre, and expects dedicated individuals to perform exceptionally well. With this in mind, the firm offers unrivalled bonuses and career development. This position would suit a recently qualified CA looking for a first move into industry, a step up in seniority with the opportunity to work hands on across the Finance and investment teams.
- Assisting with the asset management of current and future portfolio investments: financial analysis, portfolio performance monitoring, portfolio valuations, developing financial models
- Financial management of the management company: cash flow and budget management, statutory reporting, reviewing annual budgets and forecasts
- Financial support and management of fund administration: liaising with fund administrators, draw down distributions, investor reporting and regulatory compliance
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or international equivalent)
- Experience in financial services Audit preferably Private Equity
- Experience and strong technical knowledge of: IFRS, UK GAAP, FCA regulated entities
You must be highly numerate, with strong attention to detail and be commercially and entrepreneurially minded. Flexibility, a methodical approach in prioritising work load and the ability to multi task are an absolute must, you must be able to thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment.
This position offers a fantastic platform for recently qualified finance professional looking for a move into a highly regarded London / Mayfair based PE firm that is only predicted to rapidly grow.
If this could be of interest, please click to apply or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. My client is an equal opportunities employer.