Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + plus benefits
Consultant Dan Jackson
Date posted 02 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This role is primarily to be responsible to the submission of the group’s FINREP reporting. The role will also be involved in the improvement of processes and procedures for efficient and business useful financial reporting, including the production of statutory reporting across the group.
For FINREP the individual would :
- Be responsible for collation of submission;
- Be involved with analysing, monitoring, reconciling and resolving issues with the group’s data;
- Implement process upgrades to allow for increased automation;
- Monitor and implement EBA Finrep developments;
- Maintain FINREP process documentation. In addition, the individual would:
- Participate in the wider reporting group initiatives;
- Take responsibility for aspects of the monthly and quarterly processes;
- Be involved in the half year end and annual reporting cycle;
Technical knowledge/ education
Newly qualified to 1 year PQE accountant.
Financial services experience desirable.
First time passes preferable.
Skills and Knowledge
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly
- Accounting experience and a sound knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Systematic approach in analysing and solving problems with good attention to detail
- JDE / Essbase knowledge would be beneficial
- FinRep knowledge desirable
- Experience of consolidations beneficial
Please get in contact with Dan Jackson on 02075098894 to discuss and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org