Consultant Jenny Redman
Date posted 24 February 2017
An incredibly successful and high performingequity fund based in London has a new Finance Director position available for a highly intelligent, competent and autonomous individual. Having been established for less than ten years, the company has increased its AUM year on year with their simple yet successful investment strategy so they currently hold c $15 bln.
About the role:
The London Finance Director position has become available as the current incumbent has moved internally and not left the business.
This role reports to the COO and founder of the business and is largely standalone. It has no full time report but can draw on assistance from the two administrative team members. The organisation is progressive and highly successful and prides itself on hiring highly driven and intelligent individuals who steer away from office politics. This position would suit a candidate looking for an autonomous role in a dynamic environment.
As a Finance Director, you will take part in:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts and financial statements under FRS 102
- Preparation of the semi-annual budgets and ICAAP report
- Coordinating the annual audits for the firm and the pooled funds
- Coordinating the annual SOC 1 audit
- Book-keeping, preparation of financial statements and tax computations for 3 small companies
- Assisting with HR related duties including administration of staff benefits and pensions
- Manage the operational finance requirements of the firm, covering Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
You will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 10 years + PQE
- Experienced and knowledgeable about funds, preferably private equity although this is not essential
- Experienced in an autonomous role
- Highly intelligent and competent attitude with good attention to detail and drive to impress
- Excellent communication skills
If this is something that is of interest to you, and you have boutique experience within fund management please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jennifer Redman on 02075098395.