Head of Group Reporting (ED)
Salary £120000 - £150000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Richard Johnson
Date posted 23 February 2017
A Global Banking Group requires a qualified accountant with proven experience producing and presenting performance reports periodically to Board and Executives within banking. You will challenge regional stakeholders and partner across divisions to understand their performance.
The remit of your team is to provide insight into performance of revenues and expenses ensuring the business is focused on profitability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating, commenting on and presenting weekly exec packs and quarterly board packs.
- Producing and presenting quarterly group performance packs to the CFO ensuring the MI reflects current affairs.
- Report on regional budget/forecast where business divisions are held accountable for variance to budget.
- Timely completion of ad hoc requests from Executive members for regional financials (actual, flash, forecast, budget, cost)
- Oversee and provide support to offshore team ensuring accurate delivery of BAU reporting
- Migrate production of core processes and reporting to offshore hub within 6-9 months
- Continental reporting and liaison with country CAO/Finance teams
The Head of Group Reporting (ED) will be a degree educated qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACMA or international equivalent) with significant consolidation and analysis experience.
Key skills required:
- Creative thinking and proactive approach to problem solving
- Confidence to independently conduct analysis and develop strategies
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication / presentation skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience of MIS design, preparation and presentation
- Previous exposure to executive management reporting
- Strong management and communication skills, accustomed to dealing with senior stakeholders
This renowned banking institution has an extensive Global footprint. They pride themselves on their values, focused on providing a collaborative and inclusive environment. This is a great opportunity to join a high profile team within a business that can offer excellent career opportunities.
Apply today or call me on 02075098834 to find out more.