Salary £52000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Jenny Redman
Date posted 17 February 2017
A leading real estate investment manager with a global presence is looking for a dynamic and commercially astute newly qualified accountant to join their commercially focused fund accounting team based in Mayfair, London.
The team, and you, will be responsible for all elements of financial reporting, statutory compliance and loan asset management for four of their funds.
You will also take a large responsibility in fund structuring and corporate matters in relation to these funds. You will have significant involvement in the establishment of future funds as they are growing and actively investing in this area of the business.
As a Commercial Fund Accountant you will:
- Manage the accounting, consolidation and reporting processes for the debt funds, including quarterly financial statements, investor reporting, annual financial accounts and investor requests
- Have deep understanding of the loan investment portfolio. Liaise with internal specialists to draft recommendations with respect to borrower requests/ issues
- Manage the loan asset management of the loans within the fund including preparing interest payment statements, compliance testing, instructing valuations and dealing with borrower requests
- Serve as a single point of contact and SME for internal fund managers, portfolio managers and asset manager
To be considered for the Commercial Fund Accountant role you must be:
- A newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent
- Coming from a practice firm, with a background in real estate
- Confident and strong in your technical abilities
- Eager and willing to learn and take ownership of this role
- Approachable, outgoing and have excellent communication skills
If you are interested in further discussing this opportunity please reach out to Jennifer Redman directly at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or click to apply!