Senior Liquidity Specialist
Salary £70000 - £90000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 13 February 2017
A nationwide bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a preferably qualified accountant to join their Treasury Finance team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will mainly be responsible for the Banks technical lead on liquidity reporting and Treasury-specific CoREP reporting and Bank of England reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the regulatory reports and analysing the key metrics and its movements
- Project Management and Business Partnering responsibilities. This will include the following:
- Acting as a link between the Finance and Treasury work streams through consistent communication
- Ensure all Treasury Finance requirements are being considered and issues and concerns raised and addressed
- Manage two other staff members
You will hold an accounting qualification (such as ACA/ACCA) or an international equivalent with exposure to Regulatory reporting.
Key skills required:
- Liquidity Reporting and CoREP experience
- An accounting qualification is desired
- Treasury finance experience
- Advanced Excel skills are desirable
- Project Management experience is an advantage but not essential
Our client is a renowned banking institution and equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
If interested please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org