Salary £44000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Saba Miyar
Date posted 30 January 2017
The Treasury team of one of Europe's largest retail banks is looking for an ALM Reporting AVP to join them on a permanent basis. You will be accountable for running a QRM model in a BAU environment as part of the ALM Reporting team within Treasury ALM.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build a solid understanding of how the Group QRM model is constructed
- Work with the QRM project and BAU Change teams to understand the Operating Model, and transition activities ensuring that the QRM Model is fit for purpose
- Ensure that all procedures and processes for the running of the QRM model for ALM BAU activities is carried out efficiently and in a timely manner
Key skills required:
- As an ALM Reporting AVP you will have a professional qualification e.g. ACA, CFA, MBA, MCT or international equivalent within financial services
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and add value to the development of the ALM function.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; strong Excel user
- Understanding and appreciation of the IT function within an ALM process
- Experience in prior QRM implementations would be useful
- The bank has an extensive reach across retail, corporate and investment banking, this is a great opportunity to join a world class institution
Please email Saba on email@example.com with your CV to apply.