Finance Analyst - Capital & Regulation
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 06 February 2017
A Global investment bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a preferably qualified accountant to join their Consolidation Regulatory Reporting team. You will be responsible for the production of external and internal management reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- External mandatory prudential regulatory reporting which will cover capital adequacy, large exposures and leverage on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Internal management regulatory reporting on a daily and monthly basis for business management and capital optimisation purposes
- Ensure the design and operation of appropriate infrastructure, business process and control framework to efficiently deliver accurate and timely reporting
You will hold an accounting qualification (such as ACA/ACCA) or an international equivalent with exposure to group regulatory or statutory reporting in a financial organisation.
Key skills required:
- Preferably exposure working with investment banks or products
- Regulatory background is preferable not essential
- Analytical skills within a financial services background
- Ability to communicate and engage with various levels of the organisational hierarchy
- Exposure to group regulatory or statutory reporting
This company is a renowned banking institution with an extensive Global footprint within Investment. Our client is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
If interested please apply directly online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org