Regulatory Capital Analyst
Salary £45000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 30 January 2017
A Global investment bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a preferably Qualified Accountant to join their Consolidation and Reporting team.
You will be primarily responsible for the end to end consolidation and reporting of external regulatory information focusing on G-SIB and Pillar 3. In addition, the production of quantitative and qualitative analysis for external reporting to the market and for internal purposes to senior management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and coordinate the G-SIB reporting process
- Consolidation and review of the “RWA Bridge” a key regulatory analysis reported in the Annual Report and quarterly statements
- Supporting the Pillar 3 process with a particular focus on Credit Risk analysis and commentary
- Manage governance processes and ensure compliance with prescribed levels of control
- React to regulatory change relating to external disclosure or return requirements
You will hold an accounting qualification (such as ACA/ACCA), experience with Pillar 3 as well as strong post qualification experience in a bank.
Key skills required:
- Some experience managing a small group of employees
- An accounting qualification is desired or an equivalent post graduate qualification
- Pillar 3 experience is essential to this role
- Experience working in a Bank is preferred
Our client is a renowned banking institution with an extensive Global footprint within Investment. Our client is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
Please apply online or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com