Finance Analyst - Equity Client Solutions
Salary £55000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Charlie Paddock
Date posted 29 November 2016
A leading Global Investment Bank is seeking a Finance Analyst for their London Office. The Equity Finance team - a control and business advisory function situated in the front office – are looking for a Finance Analyst to support the Equity Client Solutions business, which makes secondary markets in European equity derivatives (Single Stock and Index Options, Emerging Markets, Exotics products, Fund Derivatives and Corporate Derivatives).
As a Finance Analyst you will be expected to produce and take ownership for the main functions outlined below. In addition you are expected to develop a solid understanding of the business, drive execution and sustain intensity and optimism – with the added incentive of career progression across the team or wider finance function.
- Analysis of daily sub-ledger P&L, including any adjustments, generated by Middle Office for management reporting via Greensheets
- Review and investigation of trader estimate to official T+1 P&L variances as business unit level
- Maintaining valuation adjustment & reserve calculations such that they’re in-line with current policies
- Balance sheet analysis (capital, liquidity, exposures etc) including inventory ageing, and reporting (Managerial and Regulatory)
- Month end close, including Financial Disclosures and calculation / recording of netting entries
- Participation in the New Product Review and Appropriation Request processes: modelling structures, process scenarios, review, and control
- Contributing to Governance process, operational error reporting and support of other internal control process
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Charlie Paddock on 02075098333 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org