Financial Planning and Analysis
Consultant Saba Miyar
Date posted 28 November 2016
A Global investment bank based in London is searching for a preferably qualified accountant to join their Corporate planning team. The Financial Planning and Analysis role is highly varied and challenging and will involve working across all of Corporate Planning’s responsibilities.
Financial Planning and Analysis responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing definition and implementation of the EMEA Legal Entity Strategy
- Communication of the EMEA strategy to local regulators, working across businesses and support functions and with the EMEA regional executive team
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly EMEA performance summaries for regional executives and key regulators
- Monthly country reporting for senior management and country leadership teams
- Monthly packs for UK regulators on regional and key legal entity performance and associated briefing materials
- Ad-hoc analysis, presentations and briefings for senior management for internal and external audiences
You will hold an accounting qualification (such as ACA/ACCA) or an international equivalent with Knowledge of the Investment banking Industry.
Key skills required:
- Strong financial reporting and modelling skills including the ability to build well-controlled spreadsheets and source appropriate and meaningful data
- A first / high second class degree (or equivalent) with a demonstrably high degree of numerical, verbal and analytical ability and a strong business knowledge of investment banking industry
- Experience with a Financial Planning/Strategy function within a blue chip financial institution, ideally a top tier IB
- Have experience in creating financial and strategic plans
- Be able to design and produce insightful regular reports and drive continuous improvement in these reports
This company is a renowned banking institution with an extensive Global footprint within Investment. Our client is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
Apply today or email me on saba.miyar@robert walters.com to find out more.