Treasury Reporting & Analysis AVP
Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Richard Johnson
Date posted 23 November 2016
A Global Investment Bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a qualified accountant to join the senior Liquidity and Funding Control team. As Treasury Reporting & Analysis AVP you will be part of a team focused on reporting and analytics for funding balance sheet and P&L coupled with ownership of key strategic project initiatives.
Treasury Reporting & Analysis AVP responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of ongoing enhancements to the Funding Balance Sheet and funding cost attribution processes
- Working with the global team to create consolidated secured and unsecured funding reporting and analytics
- Existing reporting and analytical review that explains drivers of any Unsecured Funding Residual
- Developing Legal Entity Net Interest Reporting and enhanced EMEA region funding reporting and analytics, including deep dive into funding cost attribution processes
- Helping to implement a process of allocating Treasury costs by entity, including ownership for appropriate control measures and ongoing production
- Producing annual ICAAP UK Group Treasury P&L forecast and allocations to business units, working closely with Corporate Treasury and ISG Reporting
To succeed as Treasury Reporting & Analysis AVP you will be a degree educated qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent) with experience gained in Treasury Reporting, Legal Entity Control or Financial Reporting.
Key skills required:
- Practical knowledge surrounding treasury products (secured funding and or interest rates)
- Proven balance sheet reporting experience.
- Able to critically evaluate processes and controls
- Confident making suggestions for improving processes is essential
- Legal Entity Control experience would be advantageous
This renowned banking institution has an extensive Global footprint. They pride themselves on their values, focused on providing a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team within a business that can offer excellent career opportunities.
Apply today to this Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager (Liquidity & Funding) role or call 02075098834 to find out more.