Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum + Company Benefit
Consultant Freddie McTavish
Date posted 18 November 2016
A leading multi-national Fintech firm is currently seeking to recruit an HR Manager on a 12 month, fixed term contract at their London office. This HR Manager opportunity will be for a HR professional looking to provide support and advice to a dynamic department with customer service at the heart of their business.
Designing, implementing and administering HR projects, this HR Manager role aims to deliver its HR services commercially. Based in London, the HR Manager will engage with key stakeholders of the company to implement HR initiative, manage employee relations and lead HR policy and development.
HR Advisory key responsibilities
- Advising employees, specifically Managers and Directors on general queries regarding HR, legal issues and to ensure policies and procedures are followed correctly to deliver best practice
- Act as the point of contact for dealing with HR for senior management
- Partnering with key stakeholders to implement HR initiatives across the full generalist HR spectrum and business function
- Complex data analysis and reporting of using HR systems
- Client specific HR projects
- Experience within UK employment law and immigration
- ER Casework experience
- Proven experience supporting ER casework
- Generalist advisory experience
- Stakeholder engagement and global communication
- Ability to coach, advise and influence senior management
- Strong PC skills; HR systems, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with date in tight deadlines
- Proven experience in a fast paced commercial environment
- Degree/CIPD qualified
This is an exciting role for a HR Manager seeking to join a leading Financial Services firm to develop their generalist skill set on a 12 month fixed term contract in London.
For further information do get in contact with Freddie McTavish on 0207 509 8795, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.