Legal Entity Liquidator
Consultant Lloyd Becker
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exciting opportunity exists for a Legal Entity Liquidator to join the front office Legal team of a London based British Multinational Investment Bank where they are restructuring all parts of the legal business and subsequently winding down various entities. This role will be on a contractual basis. The Legal Entity Liquidator will be responsible for restructuring and liquidating legal entities.
- Supporting the Legal Entity Rationalisation (LER)
- Acting as a subject matter expert to help guide businesses through the rationalisation process
- Applying a consistent approach to due diligence across the Group
- Provide Management Information updates to key stakeholders
- Respond to information requests, conducting data analysis and providing ad hoc
- Restructuring and liquidating legal entity experience
- Front office experience
- Have worked within the professional services environment
- An ex accountant would be ideal, but has experience within legal too. Finance background helps due to the prior knowledge of the entities and environment
- Must be interpersonal, have the ability to work as a team and can interact with various people
If you are interested in this exciting Legal Entity Liquidator opportunity please contact me or click to apply.