Finance Business Partner
Consultant Lloyd Becker
Date posted 14 November 2016
An opportunity exists for a Finance Business Partner to be part of the Digital Banking Finance team who are responsible for managing all financial aspects of the Digital Transformation Groups Strategic Initiative with investment spend of c£150m per annum at one of the UK's largest retail banks based in London.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for supporting the Project Managers and heads of specific departments.
- Business Partnering Lead to support Project managers working on the Commercial platform and other senior stakeholders within Digital
- Develop detailed understanding of projects and delivery time lines to have the ability to call out risks and opportunities and impacts to costs / benefits
- Support and challenge the business case governance approval process
- Reporting and tracking of monthly actuals / project latest view forecast
- Produce ad-hoc analysis to provide insight to senior management
- Embed Financial control through on-going process and reporting improvement
You will have an accounting qualification such as an ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or international equivalent) with 2+ years of experience within Financial Services as a Finance Business Partner
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key contacts in all relevant areas
- Strong Excel financial modelling and analytical skills
- Experience of working in Banking, Technology or IT preferable
- To be comfortable leading and challenging in a rapidly growing and changing environment
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.