Regulatory Reporting Contractor (ICAAP)
Salary £400 - £550 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Dan Jackson
Date posted 09 November 2016
A London based Bank requires a new Regulatory Reporting Contractor focusing on ICAAP which will support the Head of Regulatory reporting including implementing a controlled environment to ensure timely and accurate submission of reports to FCA, PRA and BoE. The Regulatory reporting contractor will be expected to provide insightful regulatory analysis to senior management on new products, business lines and financial planning.
Regulatory Reporting Contractor Main Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and update procedures for daily, weekly and monthly reporting of liquidity, capital adequacy and large exposures including stress-testing and ensuring timely and accurate submission of reports to the FCA/PRA/BoE
- Must have experience drafting, reviewing and writing the ICAAP
- Drive the automation of regulatory returns liaising with 3rd party service providers
- Ensure regulatory reporting is in line with latest regulatory requirements and keeping abreast of future regulatory change
- Working closely with the business lines in providing regulatory advice in respect of new product development
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all reporting developments from the PRA/EBA and ensure that the banks policies are in line
- Work with the heads of Risk and Treasury in producing the Bank's ICCAP and ILAAP documents and least annually
- Work with department heads in reviewing and maintaining the banks recovery and resolution pack and Pillar 3 disclosures
Knowledge and Skills required:
- P&L production
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Regulatory reporting from a bank or financial services organisation
- Work autonomously and also part of the wider team
- At least 5 years banking & finance experience, preferably in London but all locations considered
- Communication skills, the ability to communicate with all levels
This Regulatory Reporting Contractor role is based in the city of London and are looking to on board someone as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this exciting Regulatory Reporting Contractor opportunity please contact me or click to apply.