Sanctions MI Business Partner
Salary £65000 - £100000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Hodson
Date posted 31 October 2016
An exciting new Sanctions Business Partner role has just become available at one of the world’s leading investment banks based in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of a wider team of professionals and allows for engagement with senior stakeholders in the company.
As the Sanctions MI Business Partner you will:
- Manage and deliver reports and analytics for stakeholders
- Oversee MI analytics, reporting and data framework
- Be the primary interface with Global Sanctions Business Management and capture Sanctions and FCC reporting and data needs
- Produce metric reports and oversee the continuous improvement of reporting and data
To be the Sanctions MI Business Partner you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in Compliance at a financial institution and previous work in project-orientated environment, including management consulting and project management
- The ability to work and communicate with senior management
- Outstanding communication skills and strong analytical, design and problem solving skills
As the Sanctions Business Partner you will have the fantastic opportunity to work within a leading investment bank who have a truly global network of clients who you will be given exposure to. You will be able to engage with the bank’s other global teams and also work with senior stakeholders to agree content for local reporting.
To learn more about this Sanctions MI Business Partner role, please apply today or call Jessica Hodson on 020 75098459.