IFRS 9 Accountant
Consultant Lloyd Becker
Date posted 11 October 2016
An opportunity within a London based British Multinational retail bank has come about for an IFRS 9 accountant. The role is within the Central Finance, the current focus of the Accounting Development Programme team is the implementation of IFRS 9.
The IFRS 9 accountant will be responsible for providing technical insight over all aspects of IFRS 9, shaping and working with change experts and working closely with Divisions to ensure that the implementation of IFRS 9 is delivered to a high quality and in a controlled manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for defining and setting Group deliverables for IFRS 9
- Tracking relevant accounting and regulatory changes
- Support the Central Finance project deliverables and implementation
- of IFRS 9
- Produce and present training material to a wide variety of stakeholders
As a IFRS 9 accountant, you will have an accounting qualification such as an ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or international equivalent) with experience with IFRS 9 within financial services
- Experience analysing large amounts of data
- Have Project/ change experience
- User of SAP
- Stakeholder management
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.