Liquidity Reporting Analyst
Consultant Lloyd Becker
Date posted 10 October 201611 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
The Liquidity Reporting Team of a UK banking group is looking for a Liquidity Reporting Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis.
The Liquidity Reporting Analyst will be required to perform the production and validation of the daily, weekly and monthly liquidity reports.
- production and validation of daily FSA047 and FSA048 and quarterly FSA053
- production and reconciliation of LCR
- reconciliation of divisional liquidity reporting to balance sheet
- process improvement
- user acceptance testing of system changes and developments
As a Liquidity Reporting Analyst based in London, you will need to have liquidity reporting experience within financial services.
- liquidity regulatory reporting – ILAS / LCR / ALMM
- liquidity reporting analysis and reconciliations
- liaising with internal stakeholders in relation to the analysis of liquidity reporting / testing and implementing process / system changes
- experience of using Microsoft Excel, Access and SAP
For more information on the Liquidity Reporting Analyst role within the retail industry, please apply today.