Financial Reporting & Analysis
Salary £350 - £450 per day
Consultant Hollie Evans
Date posted 29 September 2016
An exciting Financial Reporting & Analysis opportunity has become available at leading international bank based in London. Within this global organisation the role is part of the Europe Finance Department which is responsible for all financial and management reporting for the region.
- To ensure an effective system of internal financial controls are in place
- To ensure financial reporting obligations are met in an accurate and timely manner
- Apply group accounting policies, standard and internal control practices across the main UK entity
The Financial Reporting & Analysis responsibilities will include:
- Relationship management – Develop strong relationships with various business partners, peer groups across the network and internal and external audit team. Effectively communicating IFRS instructions, group reporting as well as resolving necessary queries.
- Operational Controls Management – Ensure relevant financial processes and controls are in place to ensure reporting for Loans, Deposits, Contingents and Interest booked in the UK is complete in an accurate and timely manner.
- Analytical Review – Effectively explain movement in financial balances demonstrating a clear understanding of the underlying UK unit function.
A successful candidate would:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Have experience within financial and management reporting
- Have theoretical and practical knowledge of IFRS
This Financial Reporting & Analysis opening provides the perfect chance to be part of a well established bank, working in a challenging and diverse role, with a great work-life balance. If interested please apply below or contact me on 0207 509 8584.