Real Estate Accountant
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Jenny Redman
Date posted 30 September 2016
A world leading investment management firm based in the city of London are looking to bring on experienced part qualified Real Estate Accountants to join their real estate investments arm. They are a progressive organisation with a high class brand that attracts top calibre candidates on their finance team.
They are looking to bring on a polished and sharp junior accountant to take ownership of 2 of their Luxembourg domiciled, UK based property funds. You will be joining a team that is responsible for the financial operations of over £20bln worth of property funds.
As a Real Estate Accountant you will take charge of:
- Financial reporting processes – first review of the monthly and quarterly reporting packs, preparation of fund financial statements under IFRS
- Management accounting processes – cash flow forecasting fund preparation, presenting inputs to investors and board reporting
- Fund accounting processes – NAV calculations, organise cash transfers
- Regulatory reporting processes – prepare tax compliance information and AIFMD reporting
- Business partnering – attendance of monthly fund meetings and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Key requirements of a Real Estate Accountant:
- ACA/ACCA part qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Property financial/fund accounting experience is a must
- Diligent and self motivated attitude
- Strong analytical skill set with a highly organisational attitude
If you are a part qualified accountant with experience in Real estate looking for your next Real Estate Accountant role in the City of London, please do not hesitate to contact Jennifer Redman on 02075098395.
Please bear in mind this will be a highly visible role so requires someone with an approachable personality, strong focus and first class communication skills.