Location West End
Consultant Jenny Redman
Date posted 16 September 2016
A boutique investment bank is currently searching for an adventurous, hard working and highly motivated finance professional to join the business in a Finance Manager position. This position will sit on their real estate asset management division, in a company that is small and rapidly growing based in the West End of London.
The company was created by an ambitious team of investment managers, hedge fund experts and real estate private equity professionals. They are now looking to build their core team by introducing a finance member to act as a crucial part of building their future business.
As a Finance manager, you will have a “can-do” attitude and think beyond a simple “desk career”.
You will have limitless opportunities within the firm if they can utilise the following:
- A qualification in accountancy (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent)
- Post qualification experience within real estate/ private equity
- Experience within corporate finance matters
- Have a hardworking and flexible attitude
- Have a dynamic personality and the drive to succeed
As a Finance Manager, this role will expose you to but will not be limited to:
- Financial control responsibilities, including Tax and VAT matters
- Managing the entire accounts function
- Budgeting, forecasting and transactional report aspects
- Presenting and advising the board on all financial matters
- Develop and run the corporate finance function
If you are an ambitious accountant looking for a broad role in a boutique firm as a finance manager in the West End of London, please click to apply or contact Jennifer Redman on 02075098395 / Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org