Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Charlie Paddock
Date posted 27 September 2016
A Global Investment Bank is seeking a Regulatory Accountant with experience using Lombard Risk, for their finance team in their Central London office.
The key Regulatory Accountant responsibilities include:
- The preparation of all regulatory returns (BOE, FCA & PRA)
- Reconciliation of GL and P&L to all regulatory reports.
- The preparation of daily and monthly management information
- Preparation of periodic management reports.
- Formulation and updating of regulatory reporting procedures
- Provide support for the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Providing necessary support for financial and regulatory reporting projects
- Competent in using the Lombard Risk software.
- Any other related tasks that may be assigned by Head of Unit, HOF and CFO
Further Experience & Skills required:
- Professional accounting qualification (full or part) or qualified by experience (at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar sized Banking environment)
- Knowledge of regulatory regulations for Liquidity and Capital (CRD IV).
- Work experience of Lombard Risk software
- Strong analytical skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Strong team player
Desirable skills and attributes:
- IFRS knowledge and experience (financial instrument accounting)
- Flexcube and Intellimatch systems knowledge
- Analytical Reasoning
- Attention to Detail
- Organisational Skills
If you would like to discuss this Regulatory Accountant position in further detail or wish to apply, please do not hesitate to email your CV to Charlie.email@example.com or call on 02075098333