EMEA Data Privacy Manager
Salary £50,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Charlie Horrell
Date posted 04 August 2022london banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 financial-services London London GB GBP 50000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global investment bank are looking for an EMEA Data Privacy Manager to join their team in London. Offering a competitive salary and benefits, this offers the chance to join one of London's leading financial institutions in a role with plenty of challenge and scope to progress.
- Support on the development and implementation of the EMEA Data Privacy and Protection Compliance Program, including developing and implementing a consistent compliance approach to data privacy and protection and CBDM across the EMEA region. Support strategic initiatives relating to data privacy and CBDM in the region
- Assist with management of the program and its core elements, including PIA/DPIA review; review and update of privacy notices; records of processing activities; and advisory support for privacy incidents
Provide regional input in developing and enhancing privacy compliance-related policies, procedures, processes and internal controls in support of the Global Privacy Program, and the compliance programs overseen by EMEA compliance teams.
- Conduct horizon scanning of local regulatory changes as relevant to the covered jurisdictions and in coordination with the local DPOs and providing support on advising DPOs on policy and framework updates, in consultation with the EMEA Head of Privacy.
- Support on communicating to regional Business/Support Unit Management of relevant privacy and CBDM compliance-related information in a timely manner.
- Support on identifying and coordinating remedial measures in response to issues raised in compliance examinations, audits and quality control testing.
A successful application to this role will include:
- Experience in the banking/financial services industry.
- Experience advising on data privacy issues within a complex, global organization.
- Good working knowledge of data privacy and protection laws and regulations.
- Ability to embed privacy compliance in the business in a practical and effective manner.
- University degree or equivalent.
- CIPP/E and /or other relevant certifications preferred.
If this position is of interest please apply direct or share your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + great bonus and top tier benefitsLocation: West EndDate posted: 12 August 2022A leading hedge fund platform is looking to hire into their growing compliance team based in London. You will be reporting into the Head of Compliance and support the Compliance function focusing on matters related to FCA requirements at the Firm level and UCITS/AIFMD related topics for the Luxembourg registered Funds. The role benefits from a broad remit covering all regulatory and investment compliance tasks across the firm’s funds and investment strategies.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting opportunity for a driven, forward thinking accountant to step into a challenging role within a boutique investment management firm. The chance to join a high-performing team with development and growth opportunities.
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022Based in London, a leading global investment bank are looking for a new Compliance Monitoring AVP to join their team.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022A Global Investment Bank is looking for a Compliance Associate to join their team covering monitoring and testing, reviews. They are looking for someone with an understanding of regulatory compliance that wants to develop themselves within a reviews role.
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 per annum + YesLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 July 2022* Engage with global business divisions to understand their needs, opportunities and constraints in the digital workplace * Create a compelling product vision, strategy and roadmap, communicating the value across the organisation * Lead the adoption and training strategy for the digital workplace * Manage relationships with key vendors (e.g. Microsoft) and remain up to date with latest technology * Own the product backlog and ensure it is refined and understood, enabling the product team to build out the roadmap * Order the product backlog to maximise value to the business, whilst maintaining quality and keeping control of technical debt * Work with the product team to align delivery dependencies across the Infrastructure Platform teams, including Desktop Engineering, Network Engineering and IT Service Delivery * Work with the product team to help time the release cycles from both a Support Team and business perspective * Work with the product team to ensure that any tests accurately assess the desired outcome of work * Attend agile and scrum meetings to ensure that the work is aligned with the product roadmap