Assistant Company Secretary
Salary £67,000 - £77,000 per annum
Consultant Henry Rymer
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2019-12-18 banking London London GB GBP 67000 77000 77000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Assistant Company Secretary, your key responsibilities are to service the entities and management committees within the group at the offices in London, as well as ensuring good governance throughout the business.
This Assistant Company Secretary position is open due to maternity cover for a Senior Company Secretary Assistant. Due to Company Secretary team in the business receiving more work, they are building this role out, and there is a possibility of a permanent opportunity following the contract.
The key responsibilities include -
- Act as the secretary to entities and management committees - one of these are technical so strong minute taking experience is required
- Manage portfolio of subsidiaries
- Offer advice to committee members
- Take leading role on the annual subsidiary accounts and powers of attorney
- Assist the Head of Secretariat with the production of the Annual Report
- Support the development of junior members
- Ensure strong subsidiary compliance with corporate governance including internal and external requirements - Companies Act, Stock Exchange
You are required to manage regulated boards that are based just outside of London on a quarterly basis. The business would ideally like you to have experience covering join ventures, capital transactions, liquidations, share capital reductions and lead in these processes. The London based bank are ideally needing you to have 2-3 years experience in a listed environment.
The international bank will offer you a competitive package and will be a great step forward as Assistant Company Secretary working in London. To register your interest, please apply today or contact email@example.com