CASS & Transaction Reporting - Compliance
Salary £70,000 - £100,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 financial-services London London GB GBP 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global investment bank is looking for a CASS & Transaction Reporting - Compliance professional to join their team. The role will sit within the Compliance Advisory function and be based in the City, London.
The global investment bank are looking for someone with proven CASS & Transaction Reporting - Compliance experience that wants to apply themselves in a small team.
CASS & Transaction Reporting - Compliance responsibilities:
- Provide technical advice to the business on CASS & Transaction Reporting - Compliance
- Work with current systems to enhance these and improve Transaction Reporting processes
- Get involved with projects relating to both CASS and Transaction Reporting
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments that may impact the business
- Provide second line support to the first line of defence (CF10a sits within Operations)
If you have CASS or Transaction Reporting experience within financial services and want to apply yourself in a role managing both, please get in touch with Emily Hamburg on firstname.lastname@example.org