Surveillance Compliance Officer
Salary £650 - £750 per day
Consultant William McCoppin
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-11-06 banking London London GB GBP 650 750 750 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Surveillance Compliance Officer – Investment Banking Working with a leading international bank in London. This role will support the implementation plan to enhance & maintain compliance surveillance across multiple lines of business.
We are looking for an individual with a good understanding of regulatory expectations around surveillance with experience implementing Compliance surveillance programmes.
- Implementing surveillance programme across trade, communication and voice surveillance
- Perform gap analysis against regulatory requirements and risk assessments
- Engage with the business ensuring surveillance change initiatives are executed
- Support with Compliance testing where appropriate in respect to Compliance surveillance
- Identifying scenarios to enhance the Surveillance processes and/or programme
- Develop internal relationships with international teams
- Significant Compliance Surveillance experience; trade, communication & voice gained at an investment bank
- Excellent understanding of surveillance processes including knowledge of surveillance technology and the use of data
- Good knowledge of UK and EMEA regulations and expectations of regulators surveillance
- Experience working on surveillance programme
- Good product knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder skills
This is a 6-month contract initially with the view of extension. Competitive daily rate, £650-£750/d (depending on experience).
For further information, please email (email@example.com) reference, Surveillance Compliance Officer.