Financial Crime Escalations Manager - Contract
Salary £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Anderson
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-09-08 financial-services London London GB GBP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Financial Crime Escalations professional to support their expanding Financial Crime team within financial services. They are looking for someone with broad knowledge of global legislative and regulatory framework for Financial Crime
The Global Investment Bank is seeking someone to join their London office with Escalations experience from another Investment Bank ideally. They are looking for someone technically excellent with strong stakeholder management skills.
Financial Crime Escalation Managers key responsibilities:
- Escalate clients/alerts reviews
- Reviewing and providing advice on risk-based decisions on Enhanced Due Diligence files for high risk clients
- Investigate cases whilst also identifying areas of improvement
- Keeping up to date and maintaining an understanding of other Financial Crime activities across the business
- Reviewing and improving current process and procedures.
- Managing the Escalation team’s activities and identified risks/issues
- Sound operational knowledge of Financial Crim Escalations
- Knowledge of Corporate banking products and services
- Prior CDD experience
- An ability to interpret, understand and advise the business on a broad range or legal and regulatory issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and execution focused
- Able to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Confident and competent to exercise a degree of autonomy and independent judgement
If you would be interested in this Financial Crime Escalations opportunity, please contact Jamie Anderson on Jamie.email@example.com or 0207 509 8358.